SEO – SearchCap: Google fun facts, how to hire SEOs & SEO analysis
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google’s latest search feature serves up fun facts about animals, plants, fruits & vegetables
Feb 15, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Adding the words “fun facts” to queries for animals, plants, fruits or vegetables will surface list of facts atop search results.
- Keyword SWOT analysis: Finding your content opportunities
Feb 15, 2017 by Casie Gillette
Columnist Casie Gillette shows how regularly evaluating your keyword rankings and associated content can be a great way to stay on top of a long-running SEO program.
- Google releases new video on how to hire an SEO consultant
Feb 15, 2017 by Barry Schwartz
Thinking of hiring an SEO firm or consultant? Watch this video from Google’s Maile Ohye on what questions to ask and what to look for during that hiring process.
- Create an RFP for your next website project with this step-by-step guide
Feb 15, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
From technology selection to revamped branding, the process of redesigning a website is far more than new colors and content. Proper up-front preparation and a thorough understanding of your goals and needs set you up for long-term success. This guide from Bayshore Solutions will walk you through the RFP development process and serve as a […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Growing your agency with retainer-based relationships
- Top 10 video creators in January: Unilad & The LAD Bible keep the lead, both driving 4B+ views
- Marketers, think outside the list
- How to use psychological principles to improve ad copy
- Seasonal and holiday link building
- How to spice up your TrueView audience strategy on YouTube
- Forrester: Virtual Reality is not yet ready for marketers
- PullString now allows marketers to choose their intent engine
- Improving the social shopping experience: Facebook Shoppable Feed ads
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
- Video Deep Dive: Google My Business into 2017, Local University
- Answer: Large numbers of ladybugs and dogfish?, SearchReSearch
- Expanding Fact Checking at Google, blog.google
- Changing Domains? What Would an SEO Do?, Portent
- Google Mobilegeddon 2: Is This One Too Big to Ignore?, BruceClay.com
- Google Says Manipulating Browser Back Button Doesn’t Impact Search Rankings, Search Engine Roundtable
- Google Says Read Your Web Page Content Out Loud, Search Engine Roundtable
- Google: SEOs Need 4 Months to a Year for SEO Changes & Ranking Improvement, The SEM Post
- SEO Do’s and Don’ts for Relaunching Your Site, Smokehouse SEO
- The February 7, 2017 Google Algorithm Update – Analysis and Findings From A Significant Core Ranking Update, gsqi.com
SEM / Paid Search
- Amazon Focusing on Mobile with Google Product Listing Ads, Merkle
- 3 Ways to Use User Generated Content to Boost Sales, SEM Rush
The post SearchCap: Google fun facts, how to hire SEOs & SEO analysis appeared first on Search Engine Land.
SEO – How much should you budget for content?
March 27, 2023
SEO – This day in search marketing history: March 26
March 26, 2023
SEO – When and how to use HTML sitemaps for SEO and UX
March 24, 2023