SEO – Bigger & better: See the SMX East agenda
The SMX East agenda is live and ready for you to explore!
This year’s show is a content firehose … 70+ tactic-rich sessions covering the topics serious search marketers like you and me need to know:
- Local Search Marketing for Multi-Location Brands (new!)
- Agency Operations & Management (new!)
Check out the complete agenda and meet me in NYC this November 13-14 for an unrivaled training experience. You’ll access all sessions, keynotes with Google, Microsoft Advertising, and Rand Fishkin, exclusive networking events, dozens of market-defining exhibitors, the event mobile app, tasty meals and refreshments, plus complimentary WiFi throughout the venue.
Bonus! The Hudson Yards neighborhood surrounding the Javits Convention Center has undergone a major makeover and is now cooler — and more convenient — than ever. The official SMX hotel (a brand new, just-opened Marriott), fabulous restaurants, local attractions, and subway access are just steps away. Bye-bye, shuttle busses!
Ready to register? Now’s the best time to save:
- All Access: Book now and save $450 off on-site rates. See what you get!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Book now and save $900 off on-site rates. The All Access experience plus your choice of pre-conference workshop.
- Expo+: Book now and… it’s free!
See you in NYC 🙂
P.S. Need approval from your boss? We’ve created these helpful resources including talking points, pricing breakdown, and templated letter.
January 18, 2022
January 17, 2022