PPC – SearchCap: Google Assistant, AdWords ad labels & knowledge graph
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google Assistant might take weeks to reach your Android phone
Mar 3, 2017 by Danny Sullivan
Google Assistant is officially available for my Android phones this week, but the rollout will take time.
- How to monitor Google Knowledge Graph changes and performance
Mar 3, 2017 by Tony Edward
Detailed and accurate Knowledge Graph results are sought after by brands, businesses and individuals alike, but few have a way to actively monitor their listings. Columnist Tony Edward shares his method for doing so.
- Search in Pics: Google sleep capsules, YouTube control room & golden Android figurine
Mar 3, 2017 by Barry Schwartz
In this week’s Search In Pictures, here are the latest images culled from the web, showing what people eat at the search engine companies, how they play, who they meet, where they speak, what toys they have and more. YouTube control room at the Google Moscow office: Source: Instagram Google Japan sleep capsules: Source: Twitter […]
- Driving local marketing change with Uber, Lyft and self-driving cars
Mar 3, 2017 by Brian Smith
Columnist Brian Smith explains how ride-sharing services and self-driving cars will open up a host of new opportunities for local businesses.
- UPDATED: A visual history of Google ad labeling in search results
Mar 3, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
A look back at how Google has treated ads in search results, from blue shading to the latest version of today.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Google’s location tracking is better now than ever before
- Here’s how & why CDPs differ from CRMs & DMPs
- [Podcast] Marketing Land Live #46: Snap’s IPO, YouTube TV and more
- Should you bother rewriting your ads?
- How bots ruin on-site experiences for real humans
- How to create a competitive content insights report step-by-step
- Locksmiths try again to sue Google over fake local listings
- Why mobile marketers need to start measuring ROI right now
- Whitelists vs. blacklists for programmatic media
- Google sunsets its AdSense plugin for WordPress
- Facebook Messenger adds option for chatbots to avoid chatting
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
- Yelp will help you find a gender-neutral bathroom, engadget.com
- Bing Adds "Pokestop Nearby" to Restaurant Filtering Options, The SEM Post
- Google’s List of SEO Bloggers in the Search Results, Bill Hartzer
- Aren’t 301s, 302s, and Canonicals All Basically the Same? – Whiteboard Friday, Moz
- Google AMP Report Shows Spike In Indexed Pages & Errors, Search Engine Roundtable
SEM / Paid Search
- Google AdWords Titles With Emojis, Search Engine Roundtable
- Infographic: Value of Audience Lists for Search, Merkle
- Dynamic Search Ads For Beginners, PPC Hero
- March 2017 Google Webmaster Report: Phantom Update, Penalty, Image Search & More, Search Engine Roundtable
- Video: Google Penalty, Google Shabbos Rules, SEO, Emojis, DMOZ & More, Search Engine Roundtable
The post SearchCap: Google Assistant, AdWords ad labels & knowledge graph appeared first on Search Engine Land.
PPC – Why SEOs should focus on creating trust
March 18, 2023
PPC – New Google Analytics item-scoped custom dimensions
March 17, 2023