PPC – Get proven SEO & SEM tactics – attend SMX in San Jose in 2 weeks
In 2019, A.I., voice assistants, mobile-first, video, and visual search will reshape the picture of successful search marketing. Smart marketers who want to stay sharp in the New Year are attending SMX® West in San Jose, January 30-31… less than two weeks from now.
Join us for two intense days of tactic-rich SEO and SEM sessions, inspirational Google and Bing keynotes, interactive Q&A clinics, and networking.
The SMX West program includes many opportunities to…
- Boost awareness, traffic, and conversions with actionable tactics. Unlock 25+ tactic-rich sessions on the topics that matter: Mobile-first SEO, paid social, video marketing, voice assistants, dynamic rendering, ad testing, site migration, the customer journey, and more. See the complete search marketing agenda here.
- Gain valuable insights from leading solution providers. YouTube, Adthena, Bing, Botify, Bruce Clay Inc., CallRail, Instapage, PureLinq, Quora, Stone Temple, and Uberall are ready to share case studies on a variety of essential search marketing topics. You’ll learn how to maximize conversions, master SEO silos, amp up your content marketing, bridge the gap between technical SEO and keyword rankings, and so much more. Check out the presenting sponsors here.
- Share and connect with like-minded marketers. A networking reception (sponsored by Page Zero Media), two community meetups, and lunchtime discussions are the perfect opportunities to exchange ideas and experiences with your peers. Connect with prospective clients, partners, even future talent. See all of the networking events on tap.
- Remain productive while you’re on-the-go. SMX West is a two-day show, which means you’ll spend less time out of the office but gain the same amount of actionable insights. Free WiFi empowers you to stay connected to the office, and you’ll feel well nourished with complete breakfasts, hot lunches, and delicious refreshments.
Choose your ideal pass
Pick the pass that suits your goals and budget:
- All Access: The complete SMX experience — all sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities. Book before January 30 and save $150 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop (best value!): Maximize your learning with a full-day search marketing workshop on Friday, February 1. Book before January 30 and save $300 off on-site rates!
- Networking: Perfect if you’re on a tight budget. Unlock sponsored sessions, networking, WiFi — even hot meals and refreshments — all for just $499 ($100 off on-site rates!).
We guarantee you’ll walk away with at least one actionable tactic that can help bring your search marketing to a new level of success in 2019.
T-minus two weeks! See you in San Jose!
Psst… Need to convince your boss? Use our helpful resources, including talking points, a price breakdown — even a templated letter!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
July 5, 2022
July 5, 2022