PPC – 7 Ways To Attend SMX Advanced
Elite search marketers like you are fluent in SEO and SEM. You deserve a conference that speaks your language… but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for a one-size-fits-all experience.
Join us at SMX® Advanced, June 3-5 in Seattle, for a conference that’s tailored to your specific schedule, budget, expectations, and objectives. Keep reading for a run-down of our pass options:
1. All Access: The complete SMX Advanced program… 35 tactic-rich sessions and insightful keynotes, all networking events, amenities, and more. See the agenda!
2. All Access + Workshop (best value!): Hungry for more? Add an immersive, full-day workshop to your agenda. Choose from expert-led deep dives on SEO, Google Adwords, technical SEO, in-house SEO, or search + social marketing.
3. Workshop Only: Interested in only a workshop? There’s a pass for that.
4. 1 Day All Access: Tight on time? Come for a day and learn all you can.
5. Networking Pass & Search Engine Land Awards: Searching for the right marketing technology? Eager to connect with the community? This affordable pass option was designed for you. Access market-defining vendors in the Expo Hall, all networking events including the Search Engine Land Awards, and full-length session presented by sponsors including Google, Bing, and Adobe, to name just a few.
6. Networking + Workshop: Bundle your Networking Pass with a pre-conference workshop for a unique, blended conference experience.
7. Bonus! Team rates: Bringing your crew? Save big when you register parties of three or more!
Early Bird rates have flown away, but there’s still time to secure your pass. Book now and save up to $300 off on-site rates!
See you in Seattle!
Psst… All pass options grant you access to the Search Engine Land Awards ceremony and afterparty. Why miss out? Secure your pass today!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
January 21, 2022